Saturday, February 5, 2011

Junkyard For Snowmobiles

3Freunde - February

Since February, the winter holidays is present, should a I have three friends in February the snow. However, it wanted to leave for a few days back and there I have no internet connection, so I shoot the picture before all the snow is gone.
has now melted away today, the storm almost all the snow. Fortunately we have a "snow storage" in the yard ;-). So, I quickly cross-country ski and sled draped on the snow mountain and here are my three friends for February:














The skiers I will hopefully in Reit im Winkl once again take on the feet, even if I firmly intend to make this year a Sikurs. With the sled sledding hopefully we will once more from the rear cabin to castle Blindau snow and there are hopefully a bit more than here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment