Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Best Birthday Wishes For A Crush

Chocolate Club, the Fourth

just before our holiday even my part-package came from Lindt Chocolate Club. This time I really got the content. On this occasion, I notice you that I had concealed the January package. It was not really worth mentioning. The contents consisted for the most part again Lindor products and I had mi'ch fats already decided to terminate the subscription.
Fortunately, I had forgotten it. This time there was (I did not even - Caramel / Fleur de Sel and orange / pistachio) two panels Passion Chocolat, a pack of mini chocolates, three different types of nougat, a bag of nougat and truffles with Minis Fiortetti cointreau and passion fruit flavor. This time I
am really pleased with the package. Lindt gets So we had a chance. It is very pleasant with a monthly supply of chocolate delivered to the house to get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment