Sunday, February 27, 2011

Huge Boobed Indian Models

amazed by

... I just got back at how quickly you made of old curtains, some old lace and tulle can bring a carnival costume. The large forest child wants to go to the carnival necessarily as a princess. As my mom from our children's carnival time, yet has a big bag of costumes, of course I had hoped that since something of that sort in it. Was not the case. So my mom has conjured up this morning in about 2 hours a magical costume. My parents have
me years ago but given a sewing machine, but so far I have spared me to sew more things. Even the curtains in the forester, it has sewn us at that time.

Thank you dear Mommy!

Now the machine is still on the coffee table and I begin to set before tomorrow at length with the sewing basket past repair work, which to me are the seams too long for them to sew by hand. Wish me so fingers crossed that I find the courage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment