Sunday, January 30, 2011

What To Write In A Proposal Card

The first concert of the year

After Basta had their first concert in 2011 last week in Anröchte, said yesterday for my first for this year.

Full Vorfreue I have made a friend on the way to Ahlen in the Westphalian Münsterland. And the journey we are sweetened with anecdotes from the last year and had this much fun.


The parking space at the city hall of Ahlen proved to be an easy job and we hoped that we can have in the foyer, for it was bitterly cold. We arrived shortly after seven and were surprised that we were almost the first.

The inlet began at 7:40 so we had a little time on this and that zuquatschen.

When the hall opened with many personally like very subtle displays, which indicated the Ahlenern where the left and right were parquet. The very first Schmunzler of the evening.



What pleased me much was the new stage decoration. Those who still remember the anniversary concert in October 2010, recalls the banner of the Basta were known on the stage. I must say I liked it quite well. After many years, something new on stage ;-)


I would like to reveal anything about the current set list, I will not say anything about it. Finally, you shall still look forward to the tour and you first get a picture. Otherwise it's too boring, at the very beginning to betray everything. But I can say that my music selection for a best-of tour well liked and I think it fits for such a tour. Some updates and a few surprises of recent years.

I am very curious to see how Basta import in the course of the weeks and months and it's all developed. I think that you can be there to some tension in terms of laughter and Textaussätzer.


What I would like but still like to tell is that Afterglow is in a more a cappella group was. The women's squad say "lighter" and of course the boys did not request extra and pulled out at the right places their lighters. It must be a great feeling when one's own song is sung in a very special version.




Thanks for a great start to the year 2011 Basta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment