Monday, January 3, 2011

Rabbit Water Feeder -alibaba

photo projects 2011

In 2011 I would like to once again participate in the photo project by Jana "zwölf2011" . The link to the registration and the project site can be found on the right. Unfortunately, this is actually planned for this year Photo not possible because my site at Snow mountains is lost. I had not considered in the selection. Now it probably will
returned to the castle, but from a different perspective. But maybe I have another idea comes spontaneously. As it currently is too dark in the evening to take pictures, I have to wait anyway for the weekend.

The second photo project for 2011 are the "three friends" of Gesa. Also this link can be found on the right.
For this project I just got my photo shoot and once again found that our camera, I absolutely must get to know better and we probably need an external flash. I'm really happy with the image not. But I've just done it any better.
My three friends in January are my dancing shoes (I really have to have new ones), one of my "prom dresses" and a ticket to New Year's party of our school.

Shortly after I met the ranger, we discovered the dance as a hobby and go for the regular once a week (apart from the times of pregnancy and breastfeeding) in the "dance lesson". The De annual highlight is the Nehjahrball the dance school in the Chemnitzer Hof. I'm looking forward to it and am thrilled my brother grateful that he substitutes as a babysitter. The children were originally forest sleep with my parents. Have been invited this year but themselves.
Thanks G.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment