Sunday, January 30, 2011

Killing Me Softly Free Online Movie

resolution

I wanted to tell you yet what there was in the large parcel which I received yesterday by K.. Finally, this package the occasion had finally found time to drink our cup of tea has long been planned together.
In the pack There was the cup from small village Blogger.


















The cup of virtual coffee wife moms gossip has arrived. I had read in various blogs already about the size of the cup, but how big it actually is, I realized after unpacking. Thank you dear
Kathi that she was allowed to stay in Saxony.
now raised the question with which I fill this cup. For coffee it was just too big. After this amount would have given me a heart Kasper. For a sundae, still in a blog to me, it's just too cold. Elsewhere he was filled with chocolate pudding. Is not my case. Because of the weather would still offered mulled wine, but since I was indeed once the amount in your way.
why I decided to simply enjoy the Sunday buffet one of my delicious tea (in this case, mango-lime) from it. And so graced wife moms cup of our breakfast table.














I admit I have had to struggle a bit to drink that amount. Only time comparison as if I show you my normal teacup (shell).














love Pia, thank you for this great idea of the virtual coffee or Teeklatsches.



















It's incredibly interesting to browse through the enclosed book.
After the lid of the carton is actually very stable slowly gives up the ghost, I will tomorrow after I am on our soil in search make an adequate substitute. An address for sending Next I've already picked out. I will not betray. A little surprise should already have it.
I wish the cup still a good transit and just wonder when it arrives back at the Lower Rhine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment