Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cake Mate Crystals Expiration

juice test

Today there is again something of a test.
I'm logged in consumption goddesses. Unfortunately, it is there to be able to test very difficult, because the subjects will be drawn more or less. Also in the test of AGOA Natural Mood drink I did not come to train.

But the first time I was a product so interested that I ordered my have. And what can I say: The drink is damn tasty: More juice from apple juice 30%, 22% red grape juice, 21% white grape juice 9% raspberry, pomegranate juice, 8%, 4% blackberry juice, blueberry juice, Gojiberrensaft, chokeberry and Acaimark, taking 100% juice.
So I can really recommend it. However, about 3, - € for just 250 ml a bit much. I will probably stick with our regular apple juice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment