Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can You Can A Std From Sharing Pants

Teetesterin

No this is not a new test of action tnrd, bobki consumption or goddesses. Jana invited in the old year to a so-called Teeswarp. And since I almost only drink tea, I naturally signed. In the last week then two packs came with five kinds of tea with me.















The top row is from Annette: Sandorn-quince, energy tea (herb), China Jasmine (green tea), Flower Magic (White Tea) and Quiet Time (herbs)
The lower number comes from Kerstin: mint-honey, FixApfel, winter dreams, passion fruit and pineapple Rooibush Bergischer fruit basket.
except for the first three of Kerstin (actually not that my case / taste), the varieties are new to me and I'm looking forward to testing. Every morning there is now a different tea.

thank you both! And you can not always meet the taste of the other meetings, especially since I had not provided any information about my preferences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment