Sunday, January 9, 2011

How Much Paracetamol Can I Take At 38 Weeks

zwölf2011 - January

Yesterday I finally got my picture for January-Janas photo project to shoot.
It is now yet again, the castle Rabenstein become. This time from a different perspective. I did not find any other object that has convinced me and irritated and that I quickly and easily reach every month.
On the way to my father, we always drive past a really beautiful Linde. It stands in the middle of a field. But each month for about 30 minutes by car for a photo pass, I then but too cumbersome.


provides















Least it still something for winter. Maybe we have in February again correctly winter.

addition to "competitors" I would like to watch this year even the oak in front of our house. I'm curious how it will look this sequence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment