Friday, December 31, 2010

Tica Caiman Ct 200 Spool Bearing Size?

year

In woman breeze I discover this Year in Review from last year. He's just short and sweet. Therefore, I've copied this year the questions simple.
here is my view to the year 2010:

Increased or decreased?
after a couple of pounds more in the summer to get longer on the old level of happiness
hair or shorter?
longer

nearsighted or farsighted?
glasses strength thankfully remained the same

spent more or less?
more likely that children are growing and continue to grow fast (I feel)
I also treat myself since the spring riding lessons

hirnrissigste The plan?
?

most dangerous enterprise?
the small child in the forest holiday escape from the chalk marl

The best sex?
That goes to you for nothing!

The most expensive purchase?
my new leather jacket (I finally indulged him with)

The most delicious food?
the tapas in Spain at our child-free weekend

The most impressive book?
The trilogy by Stieg Larsson

The poignant film?
"Eat, Pray, Love" - was also the einsigste, which I have seen in the cinema

The best CD?
Norah Jones "... Featuring"

The most beautiful concert?
with children to get so bad for a show * sigh *

Most of the time spent with ...?
with my family

spent the best time to ...?
my husband on child-free weekend - as relaxing

The predominant feeling in 2010?
impatience

2010 did the first time?
riding lessons taken
brought a child to school

done in 2010 after a long time?
knitted with the knitting spool

3 things to which I would like well give up?
the heart attack my grandfather, the hospitalization of my father for Christmas and now probably over New Year, angry Fasel mistakes in work

The most important thing that I wanted to convince someone?
my grandfather, he leaves after his heart attack to drive a car (unfortunately it has provided only some time); at least he can now more often the car

The best gift that I made someone want?
the self-painted plate for the forester

The best gift that someone gave me?
my employer with a permanent contract

The most beautiful sentence that someone said to me?
You are the dearest Mom, even if you scold! (The great forest child)

The most beautiful sentence that I said to someone?
I love you!

2010 was with one word ...?
normal



I wish you all a Happy New Year and a Happy 2011!
Until then
your forester's wife
We will celebrate with my best friend with four couples and four children, of course, with a few rockets and sparklers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment