Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lower Hip Tattoos Stars

Christmas Review - II

On 24 Early Christmas tree decoration traditionally is on the agenda. This year, it could hardly expect the forest children, until I had secured the candles (real). Finally, she had baked with Grandma Essknete Christmas tree ornaments.

















Unfortunately "disappears" the beautiful decorations on this photo.















This wonderful idea I found on the blog of woman breeze. Maybe that's an idea for next year. They should not only be kept in a box. Then the sugar mixture becomes soft and sticky.

Despite the quite nasty weather (drizzle on the cold floor) our guests found their way to us. Fortunately, it then began to snow.
The gifts for the forest children were a great success, especially the treasure chests.















When done in the evening our guests on the way home, had the Wood children blissfully dreaming lay in their beds, I had time at last with a glass of wine to open my gnome packages.

First, the package from the Chitime-elves :


















It came from Sari - a me to previously unknown blogger. There were countless Austechformen, a book of recipes for biscuits and a bar of white Lindor (previously unknown to me) to light. Once again, thank you love
sari.

The second pixies where I attended, was the gnomes of Imp blog.













The Weihnachtsmöve makes me suspicious. I had seen on any blog already. Before I could do but to look, I discovered in my reader the solution. Tonari woman has in fact outed on her blog.
When you open the packet flowed toward me a very intense aroma. The source was soon in the wonderful bath bomb found in the bag. It was the way already "verbadet" - fantastic.
The rest (bathing water color and Zauberbad) is more for the children and is still waiting for forest use.
Thanks again! I'm looking forward to April.

The Third Secret Santa organized Jana and Maren.













came here a very chocolaty package Claudia : a chocolate fondue, chocolate and a whole recipe book on chocolate. Thank you!

On Christmas Day, it looked at our front door like this:



















Over an hour was the forester with shovels and auto defrost busy. We were expected to goose dinner with my parents.

In the time I ventured a look into the garden.














The brown "mountain" in the background is my outdoor hibiscus as an arc lamp. From the snow mountain at the left edge of the children had dug up the last of the small forest child's pedal tractor, which we had not cleared away in time.

Here are some impressions from the snowy mountains to the forest home of Boxing Day










The forest children in their snow hiding









Slipped snow from the roof + geschippter the Court



















Here is my / our cards from the blogger world













Thanks to Jule, Monique, Jana , Alia (daughter of Bonafilia ) Carmen, Olga and Deborha.

And this idea of the forester, I would not deprive you:













Finally comes the
forester Baumgarten from Grüna.

THANK YOU for holding out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment