Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Commercial Licenseontario

Christmas Review - I

After the birth of the great forest child now the last "holiday" is over, I had to finally take the time and leisure to look back on our Christmas this year.
Am 22.12. was still our obligatory visit to the Chemnitz Christmas Market on the program.
















The pyramid
















Behind the Jacobi Church

I love the Renaissance Faire.
















There are many crafts booths and delicious food.
And there is not the usual "Christmas music" and the lighting is subdued. There is even a "bath house" with a tub in the bath can be like the old days. Of which there are no photos. I want to compromise anyone.
For the children this was the attraction














The old carousel looked very tempting from
















Unfortunately, it turns at the end as fast as a Kettenkarsell. The big forest not the child tolerated. You go relatively quickly very quietly in her "chair" and wanted to get out. However, it was too late. She had her dinner, go back through the head. Our poor mouse. The little forest child has it mattered.

Am 23.12. was the last gift of the forest children personally delivered here.

















Are not the great. Dear Catherine thanks again! The forest children were very happy.
With the last post on 24.12. was also my last still missing gnome package to me. Actually, I wanted my three elves package as a prelude to the party after the decorating of the tree box. But there were so many little things done irgndwie until the Einteffen our guests (my parents, little brother, little chemistry with his girlfriend and mother of Försers with her husband) that I never got. More
there tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment