Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stand Up Bathtubscost

Winterfreuden

If woman wakes up in the morning and active trated when looking out the window, bright blue skies with sunshine and biting cold, there's really only one choice:
















into the forest and
















up on the boards.

The shoes were found quickly. Just wanted to ski does not arrive. After I searched for half an hour our soil and cast a look in the shed, was really only one possibility: After our last winter vacation my dad had transported the ski in its roof box home. Probably I have not yet been collected there.
A quick call brought certainty. They stood still with my dad in the garage. Fortunately, there are only 20 minutes by car down to my more advanced. So purely in the car (we needed more bread) and down to my parents.
Such was the afternoon an excursion into the woods in front of the house no more obstacles.


















runs through the middle of the forest, the old railway line Wüstenbrand - Chemnitz-Borna, on the long train runs no more. Through the shadow of the forest grows to the railway embankment almost not so that it in the winter with enough snow for skiers can be used. Only traces we need
itself ;-) But you can be a whole range relative glide indicated.

It was just a dream: the sun, snow and cold air. Clear the "shutdown" after almost a year was a little uncertainty, but after a while it got better. The soreness will greet tomorrow.
I really wanted this year in the winter holiday finally get to alpine skiing. But the cross-country appeals to me already too. There is simply superb runs in Reit im Winkel.
did I still decide to me some time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment