Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Straight Weave With A Bang

representatives! A dream

I register on the phone basically "yes, duck breeding station Görlitz?
If they then hang up already, it was a representative. No issue.

But I had nice conversations with representatives.

"If you do not even flow of Yellowstone have electricity?
" Thanks, I have my own wind turbine "
" huh? "
" Hell no "
The sets Opposite on.

" You have won the SKL-Show they can find Günther Jauch stay, "
" I have not a lot! "
" Does not nothing! "
" Ahh .... ne thank you, I'm gonna be more fan-Schmidt
[representatives and I laugh]
"Na good, nice day "
The sets Compared to


" Hi, I'm from the Kärcher, it not even take a minute. (was interrupted by me)
"You have exactly 60 seconds"
"Uh, some of questions. Are they willing to do?
"No"
"How old are they?"
"19 4 / 5 years old,"
"How many lives are still in their household?"
"4 people and 2 cats"
"finding it difficult homework?
" Well, but of course "
"If they are interested in new equipment?"
"Not if they want to sell me then some!"
"How old are your parents?"
"On average, 46 years old"
"Can I speak for a minute?"
"You have 60 seconds!"
"Uh, no, better not ....
" Okay, nice day "shall
The Opposite on

today the continuation

" Yes, duck breeding station Görlitz?
"Ähmmm ähhh .. I speak with Mr. Marque .... Marqu ..
"Yes they do"
"They have taken part in a survey last week ..."
"Are you sure?"
"yes .... I"
"Was just kidding"
"Here is an error in the computer ...."
"This is very sad,"
"[Laughs] I ask them again for their age?"
"Yes, but selbverständlich"
"[representatives considered ....... apparently waiting to ask a number .. but"
"How old are they?"
"Fast 36 and I can happily inform you that our appliances are still working properly and the highest quality, so there is no Nodwendigkeit to sell me what"
"I want them ...." but no sale
"Achso! You want to sell me no what they want then?"
"thank me for having taken part in the survey have ... and I would like to talk your wife "
" My wife is doing ????.... Oh my wife .... I'm sorry, the ne is nich da
...." "Then I try again later "
" As you wish "
Verterter hangs up

I bet the calls again to ... I'll wait ... I'll be there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment