Sunday, April 8, 2007

Feet Burning After Shower



So today threw back that far. Family celebration! Who does not tear your hands up and break out into singing, has no heart.

The day on which one is aware of how his family really is.
My mother does as if it were very happy and to smile. My aunt complains about Germany in all areas (tax, unemployment, Solzialrecht, they can do anything!). My grandpa likes to tell and a lot, but unfortunately all we know the stories already, but you should have a say still does not.
My grandma looks in promotional brochures for special offers ... bedlinen Micro Phaser bought yogurt for 99Cent, vacuum cleaner bag replacement bags, is all that appears useful in the first 2.3 seconds.
My sister sits there and looks .... eats her 4th Piece of cake, well wers do?

And I sit and improvise rhythms in Uhrzeugertakt.

But much as I have my family and I can say that I'm mostly a nice and friendly family, apart from my father, but who does not know that?

There is another way. Family celebration of a Ferundes! The whole family is here, certainly a good dozen. When I arrived (which I do actually know where you want? I was invited) were already properly on all cups and a good mood. Everything had momentum and everything was here in brief says.
It's like theater you sit in the corner and lets talk.

When the father (already slightly drunk) a dent in his newly laid carpet found this one, the total Amageddon breaks down on us! He runs over and over again through this downturn, all look to him already. But then they get up and run with it through this downturn, followed by great dialogue like:

0 comments:

Post a Comment