Sunday, April 15, 2007

Installing A Front License Plate On Bmw



I took a clear river. One big lake I stood, I looked down and then I saw you.

"Hey, why such a sad face?"
"I am not doing well, I feel bad," Puzzled, I looked

.

"Tell me about what is wrong with you not? "
" It's such a Moment, you see people standing there on the shore? "

I immediately looked over. On the other side of the lake were a few people to see. There was a big blond boy with glasses, next girlfriend. In addition, there were two women kissing , both with curly dark hair. Just off of it was still a woman, long black hair, she smiled and stared at me.

"Yes, I see the people there, what's wrong with that do not?"
"I do not belong, not really. Everything you like I do not know "

" What is that? "
" A tender touch and a friendly face.
A kiss and a hug for me, little wretch "

Confused, I looked over again. The people on the other hand, looked at me. One of the women with curly hair Accentuated threatening a finger. I turned around and looked down to a twerp.

"Well, your time will come"
"Oh, is that so? Do you know why it rains?"
"Yes of course! Water evaporated and condensed ...."

The wretch saw me and stopped me happy.
"You see, some things are just there ... they are facts. Can change some known, others not"

It rumbled in the sky, thick clouds covered the sun and disappeared. It flashed and thunder, and shortly thereafter the rain splashing on our heads down. I looked again to the other side of the lake. The blond boy and his friend went. The girl who cut his finger menacingly before that began to curse and rage. The woman with long black hair stretched casually on their screen. It was apparently no matter what happens here. She looked easy to grow.
I turned briefly and looked back to the runt.

"What is the moral of the story?"
"There are moments that make everything to nothing. I'm sitting here for years and nobody looks at me, I am and remain a wretch, if I'm not complaining or not."

Then I closed my eyes and I realized there was no runt.
The voice echoed in the lake my face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment