Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Kitchenaid Paddle Dishwasher Safe

hear if perfectionism is a pain.

There are moments and surely everyone knows where aussreicht up a single bug is really getting angry.
Today I had control of music and there were both positive and negative aspects to this story. The
was positive, I druchgezogen habs. 4.07Sekunden player, no matter if something sounded wrong Arnold Böcklin just kept going. Cessation is not well. Now we have the positive and checked off already.
The bad was the story that I am in relation to other, often have relatively playful.
This is a fact that incredibly me angry because I know I can do better.
, there have been relatively large number of small and medium errors in it, though it was a simple song .... Well, seis drum. Change can not and pull down for hours; it would therefore probably wrong. In theory this sounds very nice, in practice, this is very difficult to implement.
The criticism of the assessing teacher was limited to the following sentence

"Well, was loud,"

Granted, it was loud, and I have just scared me. But this is the sort of criticism one would expect if you just demonstrated what has? I'm not saying that what we should pretend wrong, so that the students, in which case I to can swim in their own arrogance. However, one should have to say something, which is kind of recyclable. If shit sound, then you should say so.

Well, I stand there and know that it is not just THE crowning achievement was, and also expect that you are honest enough and say it.
This has annoyed me a bit.
more genuine I would be annoyed at bad criticism, who not? But then you would know at least what you can do better next time.

Back to the topic. One probably bothers you behind so much because they wanted to advance too much. I wanted to make it so good, I would not want to get up I no longer needed.
It is true so much can be obsession, a motor, so doggedness is the brake. But how do you draw the line?

remain at the end left only me who takes stock. Armed with the knowledge that you need more practice also occurs, but it can badly. Playing with the realization that one is unfortunately not good enough to be good enough but also with the realization that one probably will be good times. Maybe we went

me not to touch .... or making it something perfect, but just a "Well, now you have not played well, but somehow just shows the trace of enthusiasm and a spark of talent"
that, it would have been what my teacher would have to say, and may should.

0 comments:

Post a Comment