Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Straight Line Beard Even

representatives Reloaded

Well, friends of the South Pacific today, it was finally time. The Telekom called to their new, highly ingenious Call & Surf tariff offer. But this was not to be.

"Yes?" Hello? "

"Good day, here is Mrs. blabla by the Telekom, am I right here at blablup family?"

"Yes, of course!"

"You are using but the call Surf and collective ... "

" How will they know the `?"

"Well, that is in here and they also have DSL, but at a different company!"

"Yes, 1and1, NEN make really good job the guys because they can immediately call and congratulate those times too! "

" Well, uh [laughs] and they call on ... "

" Exactly! Tele2 ... them we see the telecom cheat wherever we can! "

" I remember already .. how much they pay for it? "

" I can not say Ihnn unfortunately, you have to otherwise I kill them. It's not even my connection, they understand I'm high school graduate "

"Oh, so they laugh all the time so mockingly."

"No ... I would but even if it was my connection"

"[Laughs] Well then I can give them even just want a schönesn day!"

"Also"


Well, I got the call and Surf collective refused mercy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment